Ingredients (serves 4)
- 400 g Sokołów beef tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 3 tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1/2 glass of cashew nuts, dry-fried
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- half a bunch of chives, cut into 1.5 cm pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- a pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- a handful of coriander, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon frying oil
- Serve with jasmine rice.
Heat oil in a wok and sauté garlic and onion. Add meat, fry for a while until ready. Add bell pepper, tomatoes and chives. Sauté for a while. Season with soy sauce, salt, lime juice and cane sugar. Mix thoroughly. Add cashew nuts. Dish out on a place and garnish with fresh coriander.