- Ingredients (for about 20 pcs):
- 1 1/3 glass mixed nuts (e.g. almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts)
- 2 glasses dried dates, soaked in boiling water for an hour
- 3-4 tablespoons raw cocoa
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil - liquid
- coating: raw cocoa, chopped nuts, sesame, chia seeds, coconut shreds
Mix the nuts finely in a blender and put them in a bigger bowl. Drain the dates, leaving about 50 ml of the liquid. Mix the dates in a blender with a bit of liquid. Add the other ingredients. Mix all ingredients in a blender and blend to obtain a sticky mixture.
Divide the mixture into about 20 parts and form the balls. Coat the balls e.g. in raw cocoa, sesame seeds, chia seeds or coconut shreds. Put in the fridge to cool.